Sensitive Information includes:
• Social Security Numbers or other non-publicly available government-issued identifiers;
• Insurance plan numbers;
• Financial account numbers;
• Information about any past, present, or potential future health or medical conditions or treatments, including genetic, genomic, and family medical history, based on, obtained or derived from pharmaceutical prescriptions or medical records, or similar health or medical sources that provide actual knowledge of a condition or treatment (the source is sensitive);
• Information, including inferences, about sensitive health or medical conditions or treatments, including but not limited to, all types of cancer, conditions predominantly affecting or associated with children and not treated with over-the-counter medication, mental health-related conditions, and sexually transmitted diseases (the condition or treatment is sensitive regardless of the source); and
• Information, including inferences, about a user’s sexual orientation.